The article below will gives steps on how to fill out an application at your school of choice.
From the home page of your portal. a list of all available applications is shown, you can either search for an application by using the Search bar or Clicking on a letter.
Once you've chosen an application you can follow the steps below;
- Click on “more information” right in front of your choice Job
- An overview of the application will be shown to you, with requirements need to fill out your form, click on the Apply Button located at the top right of the screen.
- After this has been done, A preview of your application pops, Click on "Proceed to Application Form".
- Note: Before an application can be filled out, you need to create an account. You can find out more about creating an account here.
- Fill in the fields and upload the required documents in your bio-data session. Then click "next".
- The picture upload page pops where you can either upload your passport or take a fresh picture following all the picture upload requirements. then click "next"
- Fill in your correct contact information which includes your postal address and city.
- Fill in your educational qualification and upload the required documents.
- Fill in the additional educational qualification (if any).
- input your well-dated work experiences and click next.
- The next page requires you to fill in all your referee details (name, address and email)
- Also, specify if you have applied for this job before.
- The final stage requires you to upload your CV and your required documents ( Date of Birth Certificate and Indigene certificate). Click on preview and submit to complete your application.
Congratulations!!! Your application has been successfully updated. We wish you the very best.