With your applicant account, you can keep track of your application status, download your offer letter, and access other information related to your application. This article will show you how to log into your applicant account.
There are two ways to log in;
1. Using Google AUTH.
2. Manual log-in.
To log in using Google AUTH, follow these steps;
1. Enter the "institution's applicant portal URL/link" into your browser.
2. Click on the "Login" button at the top right side of the portal.
3. Click on the "Login with Google" button.
4. Select your "registered email".
To log in manually, follow these steps;
1. Follow the above "steps 1 & 2 in logging in with Google AUTH" .
2. Enter your "Username and Password" in the fields provided.
3. Click "Login"